Flashing the Stock Firmware will delete your personal data from the device. If in case you are going to Flash the above firmware then take a backup of your personal data, so that you can recover your personal data if anything wrong happens. Only advanced users; cannot any blamed in case you devise brick, the phone you lose any data in the process. If You anything wrong your device may be lost. I am not responsible. Please Full Backup
What Is Stock ROM?
When you buy a brand new Android Smart Phone, it comes equipped with a “Stock ROM”, also known as the “Stock firmware”
ROM: Read only memory. Stock ROMs are the ones which come by default in Android Phones or Tablets.
Stock ROM is the Original ROM/Official Rom that your phone has. If you buy an Android Phone. It has limited functionalities that are defined by the Phone’s manufacturer.
Why I Want to Install Stock ROM
When Phone does not on
- Install Lollipop on Samsung Phone.
- When the phone does not pass the Logo Screen/Boot image
- When the phone gets System errors.
- If you think thought your phone goes crazy/slow even after performing a reset, then you can Flash Stock Rom.
- When the Phone broke after rooting.
- When Phone broke after install any Custom Rom.
This Video Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H/Baseband Version-G530HXXU2BPB2/Device Code- Fortuna3g.
First Verify your device baseband version, Model & baseband version are not the same. So make sure before downloading. If you install firmware Not Supported Your device any Problem issues are your Responsibility. I am not to help in any way, advance User only. Below Video:
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL
First Download following File & unzip/Extract:
SM-G530H XXU ((G530HXXS2BPI7_G530HODD2BPG1_G530HXXU2BPB2_HOME.tar.md5)
- Install USB Driver in your Computer. Make Sure it Install Successfully.
- Power + Volume down + Home at a time press in your device. (For download mode)
- Connect your phone to the PC using the USB cable provided with your device & Volume Up to continue
- When Odin detects your phone, the ID: COM port on Odin will turn blue and you will see “Added!” text in Odin’s message box
- Click the Options tab on Odin and check Auto-Reboot and F. Reset Time. These options and enabled in Odin by default, so all you need to do is to make sure that they are checked
- Now click the AP button and add the firmware file (G530HXXS2BPI7_G530HODD2BPG1_G530HXXU2BPB2_HOME.tar.md5) to it
- Once you get a PASS message on Odin you can unplug your phone.(First boot may require some time.so wait)
- Wait and follow instruction
Another Supported device
All Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Click
Are You Install Custom ROM? Click
0000 3,870 total views, 0000 1 views today