LineageOS is the biggest streamlined & widely used Android custom ROM aftermarket among all. More than 15 million active installations of various LineageOS versions on various devices across the globe. I will be showing you a step-by-step guide to Install this ROM on your Galaxy Grand Prime- SM-G530H fortune3g.
This is the biggest major release of Lineage OS & adds support to older devices like Samsung, Google, Motorola, LG, Asua, Xiaomi & many More. download the link below.
Most Useful Feature This ROM
- The Phone is yours. Just the way you want it. For Instance, LineageOS makes it Possible.
- The dark theme uses true-black to keep your battery life longer. Also Changes Google’s app look.
- Also, Custom E-Mail App
- Edge-to-edge gestures.
- Custom dialer app with build-in-recorder
- Smart Replay in all Messaging Apps.
- Easily Location & Privacy Control.
- In addition Focus Mode & Live Captions
- Also Security Updates Faster.
- Easily access Digital Wellbeing & Parental Controls within your phone.
How best is LineageOS?
LineageOS is a custom ROM that gives you some added Tweaks & customization which basically helps in improving the overall user experience.
Does LineageOS required Root?
No, you don’t need Root to Install LineageOS. You just need a Proper ruining custom recovery Like TWRP Recovery and some basic knowledge of ROM installation.
Is LineageOS Stable?
Basically, the Official LineageOS version is stable which is provided by the developers. But LineageOS also has unofficial builds that may not be stable. So, make sure that you are installing an Official build.
LineageOS Stock Android?
Yes,it is a stock Android as LineageOS is based on the source code of stock Android with some added Tweaks. It is almost identical to the Google Stock interface. Unlike the most manufacturer’s ROMs,on Lineage OS you won’t find any bloatware.
What is Nightly LineageOS?
Rather than official builds LineageOS also offers Nightly builds which is basically less stable & gets updated on daily basis.
Lineage OS Android Distribution
LineageOS extends the functionality and lifespan of mobile devices from more than 20 different manufacturers thanks to our open-source community of contributors from all around the world.
Power to You
Power users will enjoy Unix command-line utilities. Android developers will turn any device into the perfect device for apps development thanks to enhanced tools and exclusive API
Are you a new user?
First, verify your device code name & baseband version.Device code name(fortuna3g, primate,fortunave3g) & Model (G-530H,G-530FZ) are not same. So make sure before downloading. If you install firmware Not Supported Your device, any Problem, issues are your Responsibility. and I am not to help in any way. Advance User only. to Verify.
Make sure you have a Custom Recovery like a TWRP recovery or any other Custom Recovery. Install TWRP on Samsung using ODIN (it’s a generic guide that will work for TWRP as well as any other recovery.
Samsung Grand Prime Download Link:
LineageOS 17.1 Available Supported Device
- GalaxyA3 (2016) a3xelte
- Galaxy A5 (2016) a5xelte
- Galaxy (2017) a5y17lte
- GalaxyA7 (2017) a7y17lte
- Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 2016 (Wi-Fi) gts210vewifi
- GalaxyS2 8.0 2016 (Wi-Fi) gts28vewifi
- Galaxy S5e (Wi-Fi) gts4lvwifi
- GalaxyNote 3 LTE (N9005/P) hlte
- Galaxy Note 3 (N9008V) hltechn
- GalaxyNote 3LTE (N900K/L/S) hltekor
- GalaNote 3 LTE (N900T/V/W8) hltetmo
- GalaxyS4 Active (GT-I9295) jactivelte
- Galaxy S4 (SGH-I337) jflteatt
- GalaxS4 (SCH-R970/C/X,SPH-L720) jfltespr
- Galaxy S4 (SCH-I545) jfltevzw
- GalaS4 (GT-I9505/G,SGH-I337M,SGH-M919) jfltexx
- GalaxyS4 Value Edition (GT-I9515/L) jfvelte
- Galaxy S5 Plus kccat6
- S5 LTE (G900AZ/F/M/R4/R7/T/V/W8,S902L) klte
- S5 Active (SM-G870F) klteactivexx
- GalaxS5 LTE (G9006V/8V) kltechn
- Galaxy S5 LTE Duos (G9006W/8W) kltechnduo
- GalaxS5 LTE Duos (G900FD/MD) klteduos
- Galaxy S5 LTE (G900I/P) kltedv
- GalaS5 LTE (SCL23) kltekdi
- Galaxy S5 LTE (G900K/L/S) kltekor
- S5 LTE-A lentislte
- S IIINeo (Dual SIM) s3ve3gds
- Neo (Samsung Camera) s3ve3gjv
- S III Neo (Sony Camera) s3ve3gxx
- Galaxy S5 Neo s5neolte
- Poco F1(Builds for beryllium)
- Mi MIX2(Builds for chiron)
- Mi8(Builds for dipper)
- Mi5(Builds for gemini)
- Redmi 7(Builds for onclite)
- Mi 6(Builds for sagit)
- And Many More of Xiaomi
- G2 (AT&T)Builds for d800
- G2 (TMO)Builds for d801
- V20(AT&T)Builds for h910
- G3(VZW)Builds for vs985
- V20(VZW)Builds for vs995
- AND Many More LG
0000 23,187 total views, 0000 1 views today