crDroid, ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie is designed to increase performance and reliability. Many of the best features based on LineageOS. So use custom kernels compatible with them!
Special Thanks-By ducphan397, Senior Member, XDA Developers.
– AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
– Omni Rom
– Many others… (if you’re feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: >= 4.4 (KitKat)
Based On: LineageOS
Verify your device Code name. Device Code Name & Model are not the same. So Make Sure before downloading. Also, confirm your Samsung device’s original. Always Have a full Backup, Just in case! Click here for help. (Video Time-5.33-7.51 Minute)
How to Install TWRP- If Your Device Rooted Then Install TWRP Help click here
Installation Guide (Samsung Grand Prime-SM-G530H, XXU, Fortuna3g)
- Make sure you’re running a proper working Recovery (CWM or TWRP)
- Copy crDroid zip, gapps zip, CameraFix.Zip File
- Boot into Recovery
- Wipe cache, system, & data (Clean flash Not dirty flash).
- Flash ROM, Flash gapps, Boot up
0000 3,573 total views, 0000 1 views today