AOSP-Android Open Source Project is a kind of custom ROM that is a base of all king of ROMs. It’s Install Various Company Mobile- Asus, Motorola, Sony, LG, OPPO, Google Nexus, Leeco, Lenovo—and many more. Its Provides a smooth and lag-Free experience, more useful features & customization with stability. Developers constantly try to add more features and make it even better in feature updates. A ROM by a user, for a user.#StayAOSP, #BeExtended.
LineageOS ROM is mostly Samsung Customization ROM. In this video, I will show how to Install AOSP ROM on Samsung Grand Prime SM-G530H- XXU fortuna3g. This ROM Developed by And another Device download link below.
itexpert120, jmpf_bmx, vince2678
Source Code: GitHub
Rom OS Version: 9.x Pie.
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.X
Firmware Required: Twrp.
Verify your device Code name. The device Code Name & Model are not the same. So Make Sure before downloading. Also, confirm your Samsung device’s original. Always Have a full Backup, Just in case! Click here for help. (Video Length 5.33-7.51 Minute)
- Your Warranty is now void; Advance User only, Entry your own risk.
- Make sure you have TWRP installed
- Make sure your phone is fully charged to 100%
- Must be a full backup of your previous android version with TWRP
How to Install TWRP- If Your Device Rooted Then Install TWRP Help click here
Please visit the developer’s site for more information before downloading click here
Installation Instructions For All Devices.
- Pre-Requisites- Unlocked Boot-loader, custom Recovery (TWRP) Installed.
- Backup Your Data like Apps, Photos, Contract, Video & More.
- Make Sure You Are having Proper vendor & Firmware Pre- Installed.
- Then Remove all Lock Screen Password, pins, Fingerprints, Sing out Google Account/Samsung/MI Account, or any other.
- Boot into TWRP-Wipe-Advance Wipe-Dalvik/Art-System- Cache-Data.
- Install Zip-ViperOS Zip, Google Apps Zip & flash It.
- Setup & Enjoy.
Another Supported device Click here
0000 6,075 total views, 0000 5 views today